Meet Elevate Dental: The Front of the House Team
Welcome to the Meet Elevate Dental Series! In this series, we’ll be introducing you to our wonderful staff. At Elevate Dental, we aim to simplify dental health and make visiting the dentist fun. We wouldn’t be able to do this without the dedication of our team. In this blog, you’ll meet the smiling faces of our Front of the House team.
- Position: Treatment Coordinator
- Where are you from?: Born & raised in San Antonio, Texas.
- Where did you go to school, what did you study and why?: I am currently attending San Antonio College, majoring in Drama. It’s not that I’m dramatic, I just have a great appreciation for all things Theater-related.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Elevate Dental?: Our community involvement! We attend and sponsor lots of neighborhood local projects. We love meeting our patients, new and old, out and about in the city!
- If you could describe Elevate Dental in one word what would it be?: Patient-centric, and I promise I didn’t just make that term up. We truly do care about our patient’s experiences with us, from top to bottom.
- What has been the biggest lesson you’ve learned at Elevate Dental?: Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be scary, painful, or unpleasant. In fact, we aim to be the exact opposite!
- What do you like to do outside of work?: I enjoy traveling and watching as many plays and musicals as I possibly can. Almost every trip I take has a theater-related itinerary.
- Are there any movies, podcasts, or TV shows that you recommend?: I love all musicals- I challenge anyone who isn’t a fan of them to find one they might enjoy and give it a chance. I am full of suggestions!
- What is your favorite local restaurant?: Right off of Marbach on the west side of town, there’s a small Mexican restaurant called Gilbert’s that serves up my favorite enchiladas. Plus, the walls lined with photos from Gilbert’s younger days as a local Tejano musician, including a picture with Selena.
- Position: Front Desk Receptionist
- Where are you from?: San Antonio, Texas
- Where did you go to school, what did you study and why? I studied photography because I loved to capture those amazing moments in life that later becomes life’s beautiful memories.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Elevate Dental? That we all have the same goal, which is that we all are dedicated to providing a great dental experience for everyone.
- If you could describe Elevate Dental in one word what would it be? Fantastic! Everyone is amazing, so nice and friendly, and the location is awesome. It is very modern and professional.
- What has been the biggest lesson you’ve learned at Elevate Dental? Preparation. Planning ahead is very important as it makes the day go a lot smoother with no surprises, and the patients leave satisfied.
- What do you like to do outside of work? I love to spend time with my family, playing tennis, and going out for ice-cream.
- Are there any movies, podcasts, or tv shows that you recommend? I definitely recommend watching New Girl, How I Met Your Mother and the Thor movies.
- What is your favorite local restaurant? My favorite local restaurant is Grimaldi’s Pizzeria. I love a good pizza slice.
- Position: Manager
- Where are you from? All over, but spent the majority of my life on the west coast – California.
- Where did you go to school, what did you study and why? UCLA for a BA in History. San Jose State University for a Masters in Information Science focusing on Archival Studies.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Elevate Dental? Meeting new people every day, as well as seeing friends, family, and neighbors.
- If you could describe Elevate Dental in one word what would it be? Caring! We really take the time to focus on every patient.
- What has been the biggest lesson you’ve learned at Elevate Dental? Startups take a lot of work. Building a business from the ground up means many long days and weekends.
- What do you like to do outside of work? Spend time with my pack of dogs. They take up most of my spare time.
- Are there any movies, podcasts, or tv shows that you recommend? Podcast – I highly recommended NPR’s HOW I BUILT THIS. It is inspiring to hear how companies and brands started from nothing to become well-known businesses.
- What is your favorite local restaurant? Do I have to pick only one? I can’t, as there are a lot of local restaurants I love including Pinchboil, Singhs, Sichuan House, 2M Smokehouse, and for dessert – South Alamode.
We’d love to meet you in person – Stop on by our office!